Manager decision-making and communication skills can be the determining factor in whether compensation methods motivate or dis-engage employees. Watch this session to find out how to ensure managers’ use of compensation gives employees a sense of control over their careers and financial wellbeing.
The presenters will explore how to guide managers to ensure compensation decisions are fair, accurate and effectively explained to employees. This includes managing risks associated with the trend to give managers freedom to make compensation decisions without any formal performance rating. Research will be shared exploring how compensation methods impact employee stress and the effect this has on workforce productivity and health. Recommendations are made to ensure managers’ use of compensation gives employees a sense of control over their careers and financial wellbeing.
In this session, you will:
• Understand the major reasons why managers make ineffective pay decisions and how to reduce these risks.
• Understand critical issues related to communicating compensation decisions and how this impacts employee engagement and productivity.
• Learn how companies are eliminating traditional performance ratings, yet still retaining an effective pay for performance philosophy.
• Understand the relationship between compensation methods and employee financial wellbeing and how managers can reduce the negative impact of compensation on employee stress.
• Learn ways that technology is enabling companies to maximize the positive impact of compensation on workforce productivity.
This session is ideal for mid-, senior- and executive-level professionals worldwide.
Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice. All sales are nonrefundable. Playback and the on-demand recorded session will be available 30 days following the live event, and you can access the session for 90 days. Your 90-day access begins the day of order.