Tools You Need to Keep Pace with the Transforming Workforce and Win the War for Talent
The global pandemic was a catalyst for dramatic changes in the way we work and think about the composition of our workforce. The war for talent has shifted as remote work has become the new normal leading to the emergence of flexible, hybrid work models and a talent pool that is location independent.
Organizations must reassess the structure of their workforce and adapt their recruitment and retention strategies so they can achieve their business objectives.
This session will showcase practical tools that ensure you have the right job design and accurate market pricing in place to recruit and retain top talent in an evolving landscape and get pay right.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Pay competitively in multiple geographic areas
- Ensure you have the right responsibilities and skills for each key role
- Decide what to offer in your next offer letter
- Work with HR partners and easily give them visibility into approved job descriptions and potential salary ranges
- Align job requirement and compensation decisions when you need to hire for a role quickly
- Be more efficient with a lean HR or compensation team