Take Your Total Rewards Strategy to the Next Level with the Power of the Radford Network®
Rewards professionals can spend a significant amount of time to obtain needed compensation data for fiscal year salary budgeting, focal review, salary structure, and other compensation related decisions and a significant amount of effort to perform global market benchmarking.
In this tech demo, you will see how you can save time, effort and money by accessing a global platform that includes comprehensive job coverage and market sector specifics. You’ll learn how benchmarking and understanding pay across all industries for key jobs can help your organization make timely and effective reward decisions and gain a competitive advantage in hiring and retaining the key talent required to drive business results.
Key takeaways of this tech demo:
- How a functional job matrix applies, providing a full catalog of jobs and descriptions to ensure each position is accurately matched
- How market data (refreshed quarterly) can be pulled using quick benchmarks and market queries for comprehensive and accurate review and analysis
- How peer group workflow and comparing peer data with appropriate market breakouts produces in-depth analysis
- How inputting and reporting is streamlined on market pay studies covering topics such as STI/LTI, merit budget, and turnover in all global markets, ensuring key compensation trends are identified and acted upon
- How workforce distribution analytics and additional custom reports provide need-to-know details specific to the organization’s global demographics