Cutting-Edge Performance Management: Results of a Major New Study
Cutting-edge performance management practices, such as ratingless appraisal, ongoing performance feedback and crowdsourced performance feedback, represent the latest attempt to address the familiar flaws in performance management — a process that is almost universal but a source of tremendous frustration for executives, managers and employees. But are these cutting-edge practices a solution?
In this webinar exclusive to WorldatWork members, you'll hear the results of the first major multi-company study on cutting-edge performance management practices, conducted by the Center for Effective Organizations (CEO), with support from WorldatWork. The study provides a comprehensive look at why companies are adopting these practices, what the design and implementation processes look like, and what effects these practices have on organizational and employee outcomes.
Gerry Ledford and Ed Lawler, who have decades of experience with performance management as researchers and consultants, will present interesting and surprising results from this pioneering study.
After this webinar, attendees will:
- Understand which practices and combinations of practices are being used
- Understand why companies are adopting cutting-edge practices
- Learn which design and implementation processes are used and related to success
- Learn about the effectiveness of cutting-edge practices
- Understand the implications of cutting-edge practices for rewards and the rewards function.