Advanced Job Evaluation & Benchmarking: How To Improve Leveling, Talent Management & Pay Structures
The team of experts at gradar will discuss the best ways to approach a global job architecture project, including pay structures and job-specific competencies. With a live demo of the next-generation gradar software, we will show you how to bring job evaluation and benchmarking into the 21st century and apply it to your specific business objectives.
You will learn:
- How to use analytical job evaluation to support the development of a job architecture.
- How gradar is disrupting the job evaluation business by empowering its users.
- How TMA’s competencies work out of the box and are easily tied to a job family structure within gradar.
- How TMA’s competency framework can add value with behavioral anchors and readily-available development and coaching advice.
- How users can link to market benchmarks with a gradar-based grade structure to define organisation-specific pay bands.
- How to make gradar the single source of truth for all job-related data, saving time, money and frustration in the process.
At gradar, we’ve grown tired of highly-complex job evaluation processes that need the “secret knowledge” of expensive consultants.
That’s why we’ve developed an innovative, intuitive software that anyone can use to easily analyze and evaluate the jobs in a business - without breaking the bank.
By learning more about our system, you’ll be able to deliver your own bias-free, consistent job grading results - point-factor based and tailored to your specific needs.