How many sales compensation authors does your company have? If the answer is "many," then this diverse population needs your guidance. When it comes to sales compensation, responsibilities for plan design can be wide spread – from different divisions to different locations. WorkatWork brings sales compensation expert David Cichelli directly to you as a personal guide to help create and publish corporate principles. These principles allow sales compensation stakeholders to create high-impact pay programs that still "color within the lines" of preferred corporate practices.
In this two-date session, you will examine 10 policy topics and available choices. Using a prepopulated template, you will then write your company’s sales compensation principles. Once approved by management, publish this guidebook for all sales compensation stakeholders to develop sales compensation plans consistent with corporate policies.
By the end of this course, you will have created your own tailored sales compensation polices, as well as receive policy adoption suggestions to ensure maximum success.
What You Will Learn:
- Sales Compensation: Our Philosophy
- How We Determine Target Total Compensation
- Setting Target Incentive and Upside Earning Opportunities
- Selecting the Right Performance Measures
- Formula Types
- Program Qualifiers
- Employment Status Changes
- Companion Programs: Quotas, Sales Crediting and Territory Changes
- Design Methodologies and Requirements
- Program Assessment Reporting