Subject Matter Reviewers assist WorldatWork in ensuring that product content is relevant and accurate by reviewing and providing feedback on newly created or current content.
- Evaluate product drafts for validity and application to the target audience.
- Verify accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, relevance and presentation of the content.
- Provide additional information to fill in content gaps, as needed.
- Meet all agreed-upon deadlines.
Qualifications (or selection criteria):
- Extensive knowledge of the content topical area.
- Current practitioner or consultant in content/topical area.
- Ability to communicate to external audiences without using jargon.
- Capacity to see the project through to completion.
- Varies by project.
- The project scope will be established and reviewed with the Subject Matter Reviewer at the onset of the project.
- Project orientation.
- Guidance on the development process.
- Opportunity to give back to the profession and be part of its evolution and advancement.
- Ability to network with other Subject Matter Experts and WorldatWork staff.
- Gain recognition by sharing your expertise and taking your place among the profession’s experts